Please be evaluated by your physician before calling for an appointment if...
- you are experiencing vertigo (dizziness)
- you have been in an accident (even if you believe you are not hurt)
- you are having significant trouble walking, standing or getting up due to severe pain or muscle weakness
- you are experiencing radiating pain from your neck, down both arms or numbness/tingling down both legs
If you have a diagnosed pathology, please plan to bring the following with you to your appointment...
- a list of your medications
- a copy of the following written reports (please do not bring the films, only the radiologist's dictated report):
X-rays, MRI's, CT Scans, Myelograms
- Many Flexible Spending Accounts will cover massage sessions... please check with yours.
- I am not an insurance provider, but will be happy to provide you with a completed HCFA form for your use in filing your own claim.
- I no longer accept clients who's auto accident cases are currently in litigation or may possibly be in future litigation, nor do I see clients who are being treated under Worker's Compensation Insurance. Once these have been resolved, I will be happy to set an appointment for you, if I believe I can help you.
Please reschedule your appointment if...
- you have a sore throat
- you have conjunctivitis (pink eye)
- you believe you have an active cold, sinus infection or bronchitis
- you have a fever or have not been free of fever in the past 24 hours
- you have body aches/neuralgia commonly associated with a viral or bacterial infection
- you have a bad cough or are very congested and having trouble breathing, especially when lying down